Aptive Resources and Artemis ARC, two multi-award-winning government services agencies, have received top honors from MarCom Awards for their creative work supporting government clients. Aptive received four Platinum honors, 11 Gold honors and six Honorable Mentions and Artemis received one Platinum, one Gold and two Honorable Mention awards. These awards honor excellence in marketing and communications and recognize the creativity of industry professionals around the world.
“These recognitions are evidence that our creative team isn’t just talented but incredibly committed to the causes we are working on with our clients,” said Taylor Grant, Aptive’s creative director. “Whether it’s ending Veteran homelessness or bringing reading materials to Americans who are blind, our team uses research to build solutions that reach our audiences and create real change.”
“We are so honored to receive these awards and be recognized among a strong field of nominees,” said Aly Glick, Artemis president. “We strive to elevate the customer experience with our government clients; it’s the call to action behind everything we do. A big part of achieving this is developing compelling marketing and communications materials to drive excellence, keeping their missions top-of-mind.”
MarCom is one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. There were more than 6,500 print and digital entries from 45 countries. MarCom is an international competition administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
A list of Platinum and Gold Winners is available here.
Aptive received the following awards:
- Government video – From Homeless to Housed: Stories from Native American Veterans Assisted Through VA
- Recruitment video – VHA Marketing, Careers, Program Support Clerk, Logistics
- Medical video – VHA Marketing VA Emergency and Critical Care Physician
- Overview video – Aptive Digital Transformation
- Infographic – The State of Veteran Homelessness 2022
- Strategic communications digital marketing campaign – National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled Digital Marketing Campaign
- Creative illustration/graphic design – National Science Foundation Competitiveness Infographic
- Advertising campaign – PACT Act Benefits Campaign
- Display ad campaign – Veteran Benefits Digital Ad Campaign
- Recruitment video – VHA Marketing, Careers, Photographer, Medical Media
- Advertising video – VHA Marketing 15-Second Advertisement
- Television public service announcement (PSA) – VHA Marketing Healing Hands PSA
- Television PSA – VBA-VR&E PSA
- Corporate image video – Aptive Strategic Engagement
- People/portrait photography – People/Portrait/Occupation Photography
- Radio PSA – ChooseVA PACT Act :30sec Audio/Radio PSA
- Television PSA – VBA-End of Life PSA
- Government video – VBA-HCS Day in the Life
- Special event video – VBA-SLS Atlanta Conference
- Promotional video – Aptive Health Solutions
- YouTube video – VA’s Specially Adapted Housing Grant in Action
Artemis received the following awards:
- Website redesign – Veterans Health Administration’s Journey to High Reliability Website
- Infographic – Toxic Exposure Screening At a Glance
- Blog post – Fast Facts About New Toxic Exposure Screening for Veterans
- News release – FMCSA Issues Final Guidance Clarifying Broker and Bona Fide Agents
ABOUT ARROW ARC
Arrow ARC delivers management consulting services to federal government agencies. We fuse traditional management frameworks with technology and data-driven solutions to achieve transformative results for our clients.
We are a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business joint venture between Artemis ARC and Aptive Resources, two award-winning companies who share an agile, mission-focused, results-driven approach in the federal sector.